Marketing Essentials – Green Banana Marketing’s first free Shortcuts seminar of 2014. Aimed at those wishing to brush up on their marketing, an introduction or refresher of the marketing mix to make sure you’re focusing on the right areas. Ideal for marketers, project managers, managers, events organisers and those new to marketing, new to the sector or maybe you have a job that has expanded from PR or sales to include “marketing”.
You and a colleague are invited to our first Free Shortcuts marketing seminar for this year on Friday 16th May 2014 at 4pm for one hour at 229 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T7QG.
A previous delegate said of the seminar; “very useful and inspiring – the basics and fundamentals of marketing”
You will come away understanding:
• The marketing mix, and tools that help marketers communicate successfully, and how to use them in your organisation
• Your target market and how to reach them
• Creating compelling marketing messages and objectives
• Developing a marketing plan for your organisation – which channels to use from social to promotion
• How other campaigns have achieved this from Greenpeace’s Saving the Arctic to Buglife’s campaign
Places are limited to 20, so please click here to subscribe and book your free place now.
‘Shortcuts’ seminars are intended to give you the most important information in the one-hour session. It will be followed by drinks, cakes and a friendly and chatty session.
We look forward to seeing you there!